List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: SSH client for Windows? and Mac?
From:       Kevin McPeake <cowboy () home ! byelex ! nl>
Date:       1997-03-28 18:28:27

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, William Burrow wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Jerry G Champlin wrote:
>
> > I am operating in a mixed environment with UN*X servers and PC clients which
> > is pretty common.  If I want to use SSH, I will need a good PC client that
> > supports multiple terminal emulations, etc.  Does anyone know of such an
> > animal?
>
> I am in need of a version for the Mac, if anyone is interested in
> divulging this info.

I would also like to know about this. :)

Kev

   Kevin McPeake			cowboy@home.byelex.nl
   Internet Consultant 			http://www.byelex.nl/

   << You know something's up when your Thought process is idle. >>
USER      PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS TTY    S  STARTED      TIME COMMAND
cowboy  28365  0.0  0.2 2.84M 264K ttyp1  S  12:57:12  0:00.02 Thought