List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: checkpoint firewall-1 logs
From:       Kevin McPeake <cowboy () dns ! byelex ! nl>
Date:       1997-01-30 21:00:35

I don't know what the policy is on this list for people that continue to
post msg's like this, but I sent him my copy of the sub-info doc that
tells him how to unsub himself.

If he continues to post like this...all I can say is he was told how now.

Kev

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Gary Williams wrote:

> immediately remove my name from your list!
>
> ----------
> > From: John Chen/New York/ACMC <John_Chen@ACML.COM>
> > To: firewalls <firewalls@greatcircle.com>
> > Subject: checkpoint firewall-1 logs
> > Date: Wednesday, January 29, 1997 10:41 AM

         BYELEX BV     Kevin McPeake
  Hulstkamp Gebouw     Internet Consultant
      Maaskade 119     kmpeake@byelex.nl
 3071 NK Rotterdam     kevin@mcpeake.org

"Winner of the Lotus Euro Beacon Award '96"
           http://www.byelex.nl/

I never give them hell.  I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.

- H. Truman