List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    CompuServe through Gauntlet
From:       mgetter () advstaff ! com
Date:       1997-01-31 8:55:04

Last month, I needed to connect to AOL through the Gauntlet firewall and
was successful.  Compuserve on the does not want to help with connecting
through a proxy.  Does anyone have any experience getting connected to
Compuserve this way?  I already know how to setup the proxy, and I have the
port information.  I just need to find out the Compuserve Equivelant to the
TCP.CCL for AOL.

Thanks.

Marc