List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    AOL proxy
From:       "Mike Ordun" <mordun () LANcomp ! COM>
Date:       1997-01-30 7:39:09

I am running AOL through a proxy (TIS plug-gw to be exact) and need to know
what file to modify on a Mac platform.  On the PC it is the tcp.ccl file
where I simply replace americaonline.aol.com with the name of my proxy.  I
don't see anything immediately analogous on the Mac.  This is for the 3.0
release of the client.

Michael Ordun, Senior Systems Engineer -  LANcomp
242 Old New Brunswick Road, Suite 200, Piscataway, NJ 08854
908.981.1991   fax: 908.981.1858   email: mordun@LANcomp.COM

.......World Class Solutions for Successful Enterprise Networks.......