List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Wasted Taxpayer Dollars?
From:       Robert Hanson <roberth () cet ! com>
Date:       1996-12-31 21:24:53

how often?

that is irrelevant unless the site design is static for "long" periods of
time...

if they cant secure the darn machine it doesnt matter if it even
exists... unless..... :)

some of you people are true "experts" at security theory and
implementation... if the usgov or whomever wont hire you (and pay you) to
do it right and get the job done (security wize,etc) then the only issues
i see are that

the site(s) is/are insecure and really has no value based upon
content consistancy

taxpayer dollars are being wasted

it makes good food for security discussions

the site(s) was/were designed to be hacked for some reason(s)...

--->
Robert H. Hanson                 Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Otis Orchards, Wa.         Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 927-9541             email: roberth@cet.com -  http://www.cet.com/