List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: First and last subnet ???
From:       Paul Ferguson <pferguso () cisco ! com>
Date:       1995-10-13 5:34:35

It depends. If you are using a classless routing protocol, you can
certainly use these subnets. If you are using a classful routing
protocol, then it depends on the vendor platform and if they have
a mechanisn that supports explicit use of these subnets.

A word of caution is needed, however, since using them is not
RFC compliant. :-)

- paul

--
Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
cisco Systems                                           ||        ||