List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Firewalls for DEC stations
From:       Alex Sharpe <ASHARPE () bass ! rssi ! com>
Date:       1995-07-31 9:57:00

Digital has 3 levels of firewall offerings.  An entry level, a midrange and
a High End.  Along with these they also offer consulting services and
 long-term technical support and help desk support.

 We are very pleased with our relationship with Digital.  Call Virginia
 Callahan on (301) 918-5245.  If you would like mention that Alex from Rapid

 Systems gave you her name.