List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re[2]: Firewalls for DECstations
From:       maass () odb ! rhein-main ! de (Joerg Maass)
Date:       1995-07-30 15:50:18

Hi all,

>The DEC Firewall Consulting Service does offer an Ultrix configuration runn=
ing
>on DECstation 5000s.  The DEC firewall service requires a minimum of two
>machines to implement.  I do not know if you could purchase only the softwa=
re
>for the Ultrix solution, but it's probably worth asking.

we can also implement the solution on one system, albeit we advise our
customers to choose the multiple system configuration for increased
security and scalability. And no, you can=B4t get the code without
consulting, sorry!

Kind regards

Joerg Maass

--
Am Tiergarten 22            Tel.: +49/69/4990880
D-60316 Frankfurt           Fax : +49/6103/383-157

Germany                     privat: maass@thinkfish.rhein-main.de
                            biz.:   Joerg.Maass@frs.mts.dec.com

PGP signature available upon request.