List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Microsoft mail headers
From:       "william.wells" <william.wells () damark ! com>
Date:       1995-05-31 8:12:00

Garry.Garrett@abii.com wrote under "Hacking X.25":

(I would have sent this directly to you rather than bothering the
whole list, but you didn't include your e-mail address.  My wonderful
MS-Mail program strips any useful header information from the mail
message long before I ever get to see it...)

 -- The solution to that problem is to edit your /windows/msmail.ini file and
add:

[Microsoft Mail]
   .. other lines here ..
StripGatewayHeaders=0

Took us a while to uncover this but it works.

William Wells
Manager, Technical Support
Damark International, Inc