List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    RE: Firewalls FAQ
From:       ted () gw ! lsli ! com
Date:       1995-05-30 16:22:57

>Hi all,
>I'm just getting involved with firewalls security.  We mainly run
>RS6000 IBM AIX.  Is there a FAQ on AIX systems concerning firewalls?
>Any info would be appreciated.
>
>---
>Tod@arbornet.org

LSLI has a tutorial for AIX firewalls at
http://www.sccsi.com/lsli/lsli.homepage.html or call
800-240-5754 and we can mail you a copy

ted@gw.lsli.com
Livermore Software Laboratories, Inc. Houston, Texas
http://www.sccsi.com/lsli/lsli.homepage.html
05/30/95

"It was the nineties and thanks to the internet,the whole world could hear
what some nerd thinks about Star Trek." - Homer Simpson