List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Firewalls for Windows NT.
From:       Kenneth Smith <Kenneth_Smith () countrywide ! com>
Date:       1994-12-30 9:06:05

I've been lurking on this list for a couple of weeks now, and have a question.
Most of the folks on this list seem to be Unix junkies.  At our company,
however, most of our expertise is centered around Windows NT, and we have very
little Unix experience or training (or access to folks who do).  We're looking
at getting a full connection to the Net, though, and would feel more
comfortable supporting a firewall on a platform that we know well.  I've looked
around quite a bit, but haven't run into any Firewall packages for NT.  Does
anybody know if there's one out there, or if there are any in the works?

Thanks in advance . . .

Ken Smith