List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: Subject: Best firewall !
From:       "Shay Hugi" <shayh () mpthrill ! com>
Date:       2002-05-30 23:35:29

If you ask me.. Tiny Firewall from tiny software is one of the best desktop
firewalls there is.
You can configure your own set of rules easily include time sessions, and
learning mode.
It writes an MD5 key to any application. Plus supports syslog writing... And
could be placed on a gateway. (Office Computer\Router)

Free, but not for commercial use. though you could get a better version for
a few $
Also very small and could be managed remotly, protected with a password.
In the pro edition you can even manage clients.

It's not checkpoint or anything.. But it's a good start.

-Shay Hugi
-Mpthrill.com

Message: 11