List:       firewalld-users
Subject:    Re: How to troubleshoot
From:       Ed Greshko <ed.greshko () greshko ! com>
Date:       2020-06-26 0:30:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 2020-06-26 03:00, Eric Garver wrote:
> See here:
> https://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Forwarding_Incoming_Connections

Oh, I reread this and it finally dawned on me....

"By default, guests that are connected via a virtual network with <forward \
mode='nat'/> can make any outgoing network connection they like. Incoming connections \
are allowed from the host, and from other guests connected to the same libvirt \
network, but all other incoming connections are blocked by iptables rules."

So, I changed the mode to "route" and I get the behavior I need for all the VM's and \
IPv4.

So....thanks once again.