List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    RE: [fw-wiz] Checkpoint rule 0 "unknown est. tcp connection" drop
From:       Karl Vogel <karl.vogel () seagha ! com>
Date:       2001-08-08 12:24:40

Hi,

I have the same problem here, loads of rule 0 "reason: unknown established
TCP packet" drops. We're running Checkpoint 4.1 on NT.

Those log entries seem to be generated more for Linux based machines, so
maybe there is some incompatibility with the Linux TCP stack and the
stateful inspection of Checkpoint?!

What platform(s) are your protected servers running on?! Linux, Unix,
Windows?! (I mean your DMZ servers, or internal clients that make
connections through the firewall).