List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    Re: [fw-wiz] Cisco 2621 Router Config
From:       "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra () hawk ! com>
Date:       2000-07-31 18:52:37

Well, it's great to see that this list is alive again, sort of ;-)

Regarding your posting, I would ask that you research your question
at the cisco website, try:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/700/configaccess.html

Your question is a tough one, and one that only you can answer.
Is your ISP providing access to telnet, smtp, http, ssh, dnd,
cnd? Once you've determined what it is that you need to provide
access for, then you could answer this question yourself.

Good luck!

-mike

Quoting Chidiebere Ajuzie Princewill <chidi_ajuzie@yahoo.com>:

> Dear Sir,
> 	I will be configuring a Cisco 2621 Router as an
> Internet Gateway Router and Firewall
> In the next couple of days for a starter Internet
> Service Provider and will like to get information as
> to what packets to filter.
> There are lots of information out there on the
> Internet, some of them confusing and conflicting.
> 	Could you kindly give me the basic and important
> configurations and filters to apply in
> this regard.
>
> Thanking you.
>
> Chidi_Ajuzie@yahoo.com

Michael C. Ibarra
Hawk Technologies, Inc (Hawk.Com)
914-725-6300 ext. 111

	  The information contained in this message
	   is not necessarily the opinion of Hawk
	           Technologies, Inc.