List:       firewall-wizards
From:       owner-firewall-wizards () nfr ! net (Majordomo Pseudo User)
Date:       2000-07-03 15:50:08

by fraggle.nfr.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 07465112B6
for <firewall-wizards@fraggle.nfr.net>; Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:59:20 -0400 (EDT)
id E14047A1D; Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:59:19 -0400 (EDT)
by smurf.nfr.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id AC7047A1C
for <firewall-wizards@nfr.net>; Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:59:19 -0400 (EDT)
by mailgw00.execpc.com (8.9.1) id VAA02608
for <firewall-wizards@nfr.net>; Sat, 1 Jul 2000 21:59:19 -0500
pop01.execpc.com (8.8.8) id VAA09251 for <firewall-wizards@nfr.net>; Sat, 1
Jul 2000 21:59:19 -0500