List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    Re: Transparency for the TIS Firewall Toolkit v 2.1
From:       youngk () ttc ! com
Date:       1998-05-22 13:56:35

I have updated the FWTK FAQ with the new patches also:
     http://www.erols.com/avenger/

--Keith
-youngk@ttc.com

"james b. croall" <james@foo.org> on 05/21/98 05:46:28 PM

To:   fwtk-users@tis.com, firewalls@greatcircle.com,
      firewall-wizards@nfr.net
cc:
Subject:  Transparency for the TIS Firewall Toolkit v 2.1

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in
the
BODY of a mail message to majordomo@ex.tis.com.]

Howdy,

After a couple of requests, I have updated the transparency patches for
the fwtk to version 2.1. They seem to work (no guarantees) pretty well
with the Linux TRANSPARENT_PROXY code and Darren Reed's IP Filter NAT
code for [Net|Free|Open]BSD/BSDI/Linux/etc.

They're available from http://151.188.14.195/~jcroall/ until my own
web server regains consciousness.

- james
  http://www.foo.org/james/