List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    Re: [fw-wiz] Recommendations on modeler/change manger for PIX & FWSM
From:       Avishai Wool <avishai.wool () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-25 13:46:42

Brian,

If you are willing to try commercial tools, you can try the Firewall Analyzer
  http://www.algosec.com
It handles what you called "modeling" part (what will the firewall do
with this traffic), and also tracks changes to the pix configs, plus an
automatic risk assessment.

Full disclosure: I created this thing from way back when it was
a Bell-Labs research project, so I'm naturally biased.

Cheers,
  Avishai
--
Avishai Wool, Ph.D.,
Chief Technical Officer,       Algorithmic Security Inc.