List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    Re: [fw-wiz] VM system for firewall use
From:       "Kevin Sheldrake" <kev () electriccat ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-10-12 7:28:35

Hello

I'd be very interested in discussing working SE Linux considerations and
configurations.  AFAIK it's a bit tricky to setup.  I've got a background
in DEC MLS+ and Trusted Solaris and can probably configure user space
controls; it's the system level controls that I'm nervous about.  When we
did it (on MLS+), it was a case of 'guess the privs' and then add/subtract
until the minimum working set was found.  I'm sure there must be a better
way; I admit I haven't done a lot of googling but as we were (almost) on
the topic, I thought I'd ask the wizards.

Kev

Kevin Sheldrake MEng MIEE CEng CISSP
Electric Cat (Bournemouth) Ltd