List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    [fw-wiz] SecurID and Sidewinder Users Groups
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kevin=20Kadow?=" <kadokev () msg ! net>
Date:       2004-06-23 0:44:34

I have created Yahoo groups for "securid-users" and "sidewinder-users" to provide a \
forum for admins of SecurID/ACE authentication and Sidewinder firewalls to share \
tips, techniques and gripes.

Yahoo offers file storage, polls, and other features, and a group can easily be \
migrated elsewhere when we outgrow the free  service.

SecurID:
securid-users-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

sidewinder-users-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Kevin Kadow

(P.S. Neither myself nor the Yahoo groups are associated with RSA or SCC. I'm just a \
not-entirely-satisfied customer of RSA, SCC, and Yahoo.) \