List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    Re: RE: [fw-wiz] vpn with fw4.1 and ngfp3
From:       SimonChan () lifeisgreat ! com ! sg
Date:       2003-04-27 8:00:03

Hi eric,

i've done vpn for
* 4.1 to 4.1
* NG fp1 to fp1/2/3

all based on traditional mode.

So if you know how to do it for 4.1 you shouldn't have any problem for NG.
But i understand the problem is that you need to recreate the obj and rule
base again 8(

tks.

                                                                                      \

                    "Eric Tan Keng                                                    \

                    Siang (FS)"          To:     SimonChan@lifeisgreat.com.sg         \

                    <etan@frontlin       cc:     firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com, \

                    e.com.sg>             firewall-wizards-admin@honor.icsalabs.com, \
                "Carl Friedberg"
                                          <friedberg@exs.esb.com>                     \

                    04/25/2003           Subject:     Re: RE: [fw-wiz] vpn with fw4.1 \
                and ngfp3
                    06:11 PM                                                          \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

Hi simon,

Thanks for your reply, am desperate already..P
Do you have the config guide?? or where to download? have u done it
before ? 4.1 and ngfp3 site to site vpn? different managment console?

If done in traditional mode means i must configure all my rules again?

Best Regards,

Eric Tan