List:       firewall-wizards
Subject:    [fw-wiz] Checkpoint Securemote
From:       "Steve Evans" <sevans () foundation ! sdsu ! edu>
Date:       2003-01-30 15:54:07

We have a problem with the Checkpoint VPN client.  The VPN doesn't kick
in until after the logon process, which makes it difficult in some
situations to log on to a Windows 2000 domain over the VPN.  Does anyone
have a fix for that?  We've worked with Checkpoint on it without any
progress.  We're using the NG version now but we had the same problem on
version 4.x

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation
(619) 594-0653