List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW1] Saa Opsec
From:       r.picheo () ba ! nettuno ! it
Date:       1994-01-05 15:32:48

Hi all,
I'm developing a customer authentication dll using Opsec
Secure Authentication API.
The Checkpoint dll example supplied in the SDK doesn't work.
Securemote calls Username function initiating authentication but it
doesn't proceed calling UsernamePassword function.

Is anybody out there that is working with Opsec Saa ?
I am searching any other documentation; docs on the Checkpoint/Opsec site don't
say  a lot  ?
Thanks

ciao

	.rita.