List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW1] Proxy arp of rainwall
From:       "F.Iga" <figa () lapisnet ! co ! jp>
Date:       2001-02-28 13:59:32

Dear all,
If anyone know about Proxy ARP function of Rainfinity's RainWall,
let me know please. Especially I'd like know the proxy arp script
for Windows NT.
There is a sample shell-sciript for unix platform in the manual.
But I need to try test on Windows NT platform without changing
a routing table in the external router.
I think it need to execute a batch file called the proxy arp
function on Windows NT platform.
If anyone try test as for the proxy arp function of RainWall on
Windows platform, advice to me please.
Thank you in advance,
F.Igarashi
LapisNet,INC.