List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW1] SecuRemonte NAT Pool
From:       sp ch <spencer1122 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-12-31 7:37:09

In the test environment, I've tried using an "IP
Range"
object as the NAT pool and it just dont work!
IKE negotiation is ok and user was authenticated but I
just can map my drive (NT). Doing a TCP dump, I found
that the destination is doing  arp and looking for
whoever that owns the source IP (from the IP Pool) and
there was no answer from anybody!

I tried using a "Network" instead for the NAT IP Pool
and well... it worked! (Still fumbling with the FTP
connections but I guessed that could be easily solved)

Any comments???  :-)