List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW1] StoneBeat Setup - How hard?
From:       Tim Russo <TRusso () exapps ! com>
Date:       1999-08-31 17:55:28

I am in the process of purchasing StoneBeat for HA and need to know if I
really need the vendor to set it up for me. I currently manage a few FW-1
firewalls (Solaris) and run the UNIX environment where I work. How hard
could it be to configure the software (Famous last words). Are there any
gotchas?

-Tim

Tim Russo
Exchange Applications, Inc.