List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW1] FW-1 on Solaris x86 Server or WS?
From:       Ming Lu <mlu () privsys ! gip ! net>
Date:       1998-03-31 22:02:56

Jerald:

the license issue is still there.  But Solaris is still cheaper than NT
though, plus if you just buy workstation license (around $450) and put as
much as concurrnet tcp sessions possible, download netscape servers
without paying licenses... in term of the OS, you will not have any
problem except the hardware restrict. But you know that it is illegal to
both Sun and Netscape.

_ming