List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW1] Anti-virus software
From:       Gregory M Polanski <greg_polanski () adc ! com>
Date:       1998-03-31 19:33:34

I would like your ideas/comments about antivirus scanning software.
Should I be looking at InterScan VirusWall or other products?
Is WebStalker First a product that I should install?

I am implementing a new firewall.  The original Sun Netra came with
InterScan VirusWall v1.52 and WebStalker First Version 1.0.0
Since it was a Sun Netra purchase, do I own these products?
Can I buy upgrades rather than starting from scratch?

Also, InterScan VirusWall seems to have a price per user.
Is this the number of users that receive email? or surf the web?

Enough Questions

Thanks

greg

Greg Polanski                      greg_polanski@adc.com
ADC Telecommunications, Inc.
MS 85                              612-946-2270
PO Box 1101                        612-946-2465 FAX
Minneapolis, MN  55440-1101        612-538-1833 pager