List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW1] FTP  problem
From:       bernard.raoul () temic ! fr (Bernard RAOUL)
Date:       1998-03-30 16:35:12

Hello,

I have a FTP problem for ONE site on the INTERNET.
I can  open a connection to this remote site and retrieve a directory
listing throught the Firewall but i get message:

550 .

when i tried to perform a ftp put or get file.

I can put and get file from this site when i am on the FW machine,
and I can exchange files throught the FW on other INTERNET sites.

Can you help me on this subject ?

Bye,

-Bernard RAOUL