List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Cannot enable ClusterXL on SPLat R65
From:       Burkhard Trinder <Burkhard.Trinder () HVBIS ! COM>
Date:       2008-06-16 7:01:31

Hello Mark,

save the config by using "upgrade_export" (Attention: not contained in PATH)

try a complete new installation and select "y" when asking for installation of a \
clustering product

after installation the Cluster Option should be available in "cpconfig"

"upgrade_import" pushes the saved config back to the system

Kind Regards
Burkhard Trinder