List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] Error: Event distributor is not connected.
From:       Torkel Mathisen <torkel.mathisen () BBS ! NO>
Date:       2008-05-22 11:12:15

Hi,

In SmartView Monitor I see the following warning for my Eventia Suite:

Error: Event distributor is not connected.

Does anyone know what this is and possibly how to fix it?

I run latest versions (R65 HFA02) on both Eventia Suite and SmartCenter.

Regards,
Torkel

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.