List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW-1] Connection Table Seetings
From:       Gary Scott <gscott () VIGILAR ! COM>
Date:       2007-10-30 14:47:22

What are you expecting to see? You can set the capacity optimization under the \
gateway object properties, if you can't then you may have express installed requiring \
you to use guidbedit to increase this limit. If you run an fw tab -t connections do \
you see the limit increased? On a side note if you also need to increase your hide \
NAT table, fwx_alloc, you will need guidbedit to increase this table too. In R65 this \
table now gets increased when increasing the capacity optimization.

-GS