List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW-1] FW: Internal Traffic
From:       "Paolo Riviello www.paoloriviello.com" <pao_rivi () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2007-03-29 8:34:32

Hi Lyle,
actually the CCP is going through all the nic's in two different ways:
-on secure net (sync net) the ccp exchange card state and sync traffic
(session informations)-
-on "normal" net just card state
So this is a normal behavior.

Cheers

--

Paolo Riviello

Home: http://www.paoloriviello.com
E-mail: paolo@paoloriviello.com
E-mail & msn: pao_rivi@hotmail.com
Skype: pao_rivi

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament. -H-