List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW-1] FW-1 list is moving
From:       pkc_mls <pkc_mls () YAHOO ! FR>
Date:       2007-03-29 6:30:27

Gil Sudai a écrit :
> All,
>
> 1. The list continue to function.
> 2. The Miscellaneous forum
> (https://forums.checkpoint.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=20) will
> miror the list so people that would like to enjoy the benefits of a
> web forum will see your posts to the list there.
> 3. If you would like to see posts to this forum or any forum in your
> email without going directly to the forum page, just to the forum,
> login, and click on 'Watch Forum'. This will send you an email for
> every post to the forum. I hope that within a new days you will also
> be able to respond to posts in the forum by simply replying to the
> "watch" email.

Hi Gil,

thanks for keeping the list.
do you think it could be possible to have more "local discussions" in
the "miscellanous" section of the forum ?
it looks like the "hidden" options in the profile don't work, as I just
posted a reply and my mail address from my usercenter account appears.

is it possible to use another mail address or another name for the threads ?