List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] SBFC and session timeouts
From:       "Paolo Riviello www.paoloriviello.com" <pao_rivi () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2007-03-26 9:46:39

Hi all,
the environment is:
three node cluster in load balancing, on three different switches.
The cluster doesn't act any control on NICs or ping.

Now if I'm not wrong I think that if the traffic goes through one node and I
switch-off the switch, I need to wite the session time out to see the
traffic through the other nodes due to the missing nic's controll.

Is it right? And where can I find session timeout on SBFC (I'm talking about
SBFC load balancing session non Checkpoint session table)?

Thanks in advance.

--

Paolo Riviello

Home: http://www.paoloriviello.com
E-mail: paolo@paoloriviello.com
E-mail & msn: pao_rivi@hotmail.com
Skype: pao_rivi

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament. -H-