List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] R: [FW-1] R: [FW-1] Nokia IP40 VPN site to site tunnel doesn't work
From:       Landolina Salvatore <s.landolina () REPLY ! IT>
Date:       2005-04-28 14:21:32

yes maybe vpn debug could be useful.

In any case, if the problem is the wrong source address in packets the solution is \
                the following:
- close Dashboard
- stop Smart Center with cpstop or fw stop
- change the parameter 'IPSec_main_if_nat' to 'true' in $FWDIR/conf/object_5_0.C on \
                the Smart Center(by hand or with guidbedit, I've made by hand and it \
                has worked)
- restart Smart Center with cpstart or fw start
- reinstall policies

bye

Salvatore Landolina
Spike Reply S.r.l.
Via Ripamonti, 89                   20139  Milano
tel  +39 02 53576.1                  fax    +39 02 53576.444
e-mail s.landolina@reply.it
www.reply.it