List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW-1] "failed to open file "objects_5_0.c" too many open files"  error
From:       "Hill, Lindsay, VF-NZ" <Lindsay.Hill () VODAFONE ! COM>
Date:       2005-04-25 20:49:57

I've seen that problem before, with Provider-1. My support told me to
increase those numbers to 1024, and try that, but like you, I still saw
the error, although not as often. I increased the numbers again to 2048,
and since then I haven't had any problems.

However, based on your other posts, I believe you have a _lot_ more CMAs
and policies than we do, so I would try changing them to 4096, or maybe
even higher.

 - Lindsay