List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] Http Resource Problem
From:       TEJ KOHLI <totejkohli () YAHOO ! CO ! IN>
Date:       2004-08-30 20:43:40

Hello Lists,

I got stacked with some checkpoint rule.

I used resources for filtering http request for normal users.

Everything goes OK.

Now I decide to add http proxy in my DMZ.

And I want to use my rule with resource for filtering as I did before.

My proxy is running on Win2k with 2 virtual IP.

I add resource for my normal users with the same http restriction ( they can't \
download *.zip *.mp3 ... files, destination is my proxy IP

After I add rule for rest of us without resource ,destination is my proxy IP

2. This configuration does not work.

Nobody can't  download ANY http files (not only this described in resource). If I \
disable rule with resource http request are allowed.

Another problem is that I can't define my proxy as internal host, only as external.

Thanks & Regards,

TEJ KOHLI