List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] URL resourcE ProbleM
From:       TEJ KOHLI <totejkohli () YAHOO ! CO ! IN>
Date:       2004-08-29 20:08:11

Hello Lists,

 I am using a Checkpoint SecurePlateform and have a rule which strips activeX from \
all incoming HTTP traffic, using the "Service with resource" feature.

 However, when this rule is applied, all browsing does not work, and the

error message in I.E.6 is "ERROR FW-1 at xxxx - Access denied". When I

change the rule to allow http traffic unstripped, Then it will start working . It \
seems that whatever option I apply in the "URI definition" box causes this problem to \
occur.

 I have also examined the ahttpd.elg log (output from the http security

server), and the error message is "fwssd_get_auth_services_real_ports: got bad data \
from table"

 Any one encounter same kind of problem. Waiting for yours reply.

Thanks & Regards,

TEJ KOHLI