List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW-1] Traffic leaving out the cluster...
From:       Reinhard.Posmyk () ARXES ! DE
Date:       2003-05-31 19:49:25

Hi,

I also used sbfcconfig to setup the cluster. In my case I got the correct
hostname.sbifX files.
I manually added designated-ip for all node interfaces and still have the
problem with the
locally originating traffic.

I'm not sure, if the SB documentation matches the reality. Can someone
clarify?
o In 4.1 I got the sbifX:n interfaces in the fwgui, which I had to edit
manually into sbifX_n.
   In NG I don't get any of those. Do I have to expect this?
o Do I have to add these interfaces manually on the nodes or on the
cluster object
  or even both?

Reinhard

Alb <albllovet@E-MILIO.COM>
Gesendet von: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM>
28.05.2003 16:00
Bitte antworten an Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1

        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: [FW-1] Traffic leaving out the cluster...

Hi,

I had the same problem... It was because I used command line tool for
configuration, sbfcconfig, that it seems it's been forgotten by
stonesoft, because it makes two things bad: it does not makes
hostname.sbifX files and, the one I think you are suffering, it does not
add designated-ip instances in filter.conf  file.

So, try to use web config, or add designated ip manually-...

Regards