List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] Securemote office mode nat
From:       Ulysees <Ulysees () ULYSEES ! COM>
Date:       2002-11-29 17:16:15

{from phoneboy faq}
a.. UDP port 500 on your NAT gateway should be mapped to the SecuRemote
client. FireWall-1 tries to communicate via this port.
a.. Make sure that each HIDE NAT client is using a different IP address. If
two clients attempt to use SecuRemote and have the same non-routable
address, neither client will be able to access the internal network
correctly. Where this will commonly show up is if two or more clients use
the same NAT router with the default configuration. If you use Office Mode
in NG FP1 and above, this limitation does not apply.

Has anybody actually managed to get 2 clients working behind the same nat
address ?
I'm trying to do this with securemote FP2 but the part thats confusing me is
how can I map port 500 on my nat device (cisco router) to 2 machines behind
it at the same time.

Am I just missing something completely here ?

Uly