List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW-1] VPN between firewall gateway and secureclient
From:       deb deb <zzzdeb () YAHOO ! CO ! UK>
Date:       2002-11-28 8:58:13

It is easy, you have 2 ways to do it: classical and simplified mode. This choice you \
have to do it when create a new policy. You have to do the following steps:
1) Create the users, in the authentication tab, select the same authentication scheme \
than selected in the firewall object. In the encyption tab select IKE and public key. \
2) In the firewall object you have to select the VPN domain that clients will access, \
It can be a network, a group ... Don't forget select Exportable for securemote. In \
the VPN tab select IKE and edit, select the last option (something about securemote \
hybrid mode) In the auth tab select the authentication scheme you selected in the \
users. It can be more than one. 3) In classical mode you have to add a rule like:
Usersgroup  |    Destination (VPN Domain)  | Service | Client Encrypt
3) In simplified mode you have to Create a Remote access in VPN manager tab and add \
users and fw's The rule is
Any | Destination| RemoteAccess| Accept
4) install the policy and install the securemote client.
From the securemote you have to download the topology (userc.c) from the smartcenter
That's all

 ario <ario@SIGNET.CO.ID> wrote:Hi,

I'm a beginner in VPN-1 Checkpoint NG FP2. I will to try to build a vpn
connection between a firewall gateway on one site and secureclient on the
other site, so anybody can explain to me how is the briefly procedures to
build this ??
I really need a help for this
Thank you for your attention and help
Regards,