List:       firewall-1
Subject:    [FW-1] frequent rejected http packets - Retransmitted data
From:       Damien Hart <damien.hart () CANBERRATIMES ! COM ! AU>
Date:       2002-11-28 3:49:11

RE: [FW-1] Scan and open ports 389 1002 and 1720Hi all,

Since the implementation of our SecurePlatform FP3 firewall I have =
noticed in the logs quite frequent rejections with the message =
"Retransmitted data does not match orginal data".

Does anyone know what causes this and how to remedy it?  I guess it is =
causing errors for users although I have not had any problems reported, =
but there are so many of them they must be having some effect.  They are =
essentially all on inbound connections to web sites.

Any help appreciated.

Damo