List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] vim compile for 10.9
From:       Martin Costabel <costabel () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2013-10-28 17:57:48

On 28/10/13 15:31, Bill Waggoner wrote:
[]
> I too had the -1 version and changed my rsync mirror but get this result:
>
> `--> fink selfupdate
> /usr/bin/rsync -az -q
> rsync://ber.de.eu.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo//TIMESTAMP
[]
> `--> fink list vim
> Information about 8204 packages read in 0 seconds.
>       vim              7.4.50-1     Improved version of the editor "vi"
>       vim-nox          7.4.50-1     Improved version of the editor "vi"

Currently, the only up-to-date rsync mirror is
rsync://hnd.jp.asi.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo/

The others fell asleep yesterday, 32 hours ago.
(except the dead ones: rsync://hel.fi.eu.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo/,
which says "Network is unreachable (51)" and
rsync://ams.nl.eu.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo/, which doesn't run an rsync
process any more).

--
Martin