List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] Typo in root5's /sw/bin/genreflex file
From:       Remi Mommsen <Remigius.Mommsen () cern ! ch>
Date:       2013-08-14 6:14:40

Hi,

sorry for not responding earlier. I've been busy with other stuff.

> On 8/8/2013 3:15 PM, Attila Krasznahorkay wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > With the webpage down (or I not knowing where it moved...) I'm not sure who to \
> > send this to.
> > I have ROOT installed using the root5 package. I recently discovered an issue \
> > with it. The "genreflex" command from it doesn't work. :-( I expect that nobody \
> > noticed it because it's not a too often used feature. (One needs to install \
> > gccxml in addition to make any use of the genreflex script, and unfortunately \
> > Fink doesn't provide gccxml. So I installed it under /usr/local by hand.)
> > So, the /sw/bin/genreflex script currently holds this content:
> >
> > #!/bin/bash
> > if [ "x${ROOTSYS}" = "x" ]; then
> > THIS=$(dirname $0)
> > ROOTSYS=$(cd ${THIS}/..;pwd); export ROOTSYS
> > fi
> > python ${ROOTSYS}/lib/python/genreflex/genreflex.py "$@"
> >
> > But the last line should instead read:
> >
> > python ${ROOTSYS}/lib/root/python/genreflex/genreflex.py "$@"
> >
> > It's clearly just a typo, the script works fine after I make this fix by hand. \
> > Could it be fixed in the Fink package?
>
> CC'ing Remi for the root5 fix.  I can try and package gccxml (it seems
> fairly straightforward).

Thanks for reporting this problem. I committed a new revision 13 of the root5 package \
which fixes the path to genreflex.py. BTW: I also removed the ROOTSYS, as in fink \
there should be no need to set it.

On Aug 13, 2013, at 12:52 AM, Hanspeter Niederstrasser <fink@snaggledworks.com> \
wrote:

> On 8/12/2013 5:42 PM, Attila Krasznahorkay wrote:
> > Hi Hanspeter,
> >
> > Sorry for the delay...
> >
> > I tested the package description today. It did manage to compile and install \
> > gccxml for me, and better yet, I managed to compile my code with it. (Which also \
> > runs after this compilation.)
> > I do get an annoying warning from the application, but it doesn't affect its \
> > results:
> > --->> genreflex: WARNING: While trying to retrieve compiler version, found \
> > unknown compiler /sw/bin/g++-fsf-4.8
>
> Don't know if that's a genreflex or gccxml bug.  It seems to be using
> the file name to determine the compiler, but it should instead use some
> other method ($COMPILER --version perhaps).  Either way, upstream should
> probably fix how their detection works.

The problem is that the determination of the flag to retrieve the compiler version \
assumes that you call 'g++', i.e. it does not allow for anything appended to the \
compiler command. I fixed this, too.

> > All in all, I very much vote for this package to be collected into the \
> > repository. (With slightly more meaningful description strings. :-P)
>
> Oops.  Sorry about that.  That's what happens when I quickly copy and
> paste from another package as a template.
>
> I've gone ahead and checked in gccxml into the CVS tree.  I changed the
> way the versioning works, so the official Fink release shows a lower
> version than the test file I sent you (although the actual gccxml
> version is still the latest).  Please 'fink remove gccxml' to get rid of
> the test version, delete the .info I emailed, and do a fink selfupdate.
> This will fetch the new file which you can then build and install.

root5 now depends on gccxml.

Thanks Hanspeter and Attila for all the work (:

Cheers,
Remi

["smime.p7s" (smime.p7s)]

0	*H
 010	+0	*H

80.0
aL0
	*H
0A10
	&,dch10
	&,dcern10UCERN Root CA0
061003093613Z
161003094613Z0Y10
	&,dch10
	&,dcern1-0+U$CERN Trusted Certification Authority0"0
	*H
0
FaZX9&zQx6b;9y+@7+g>@&P៧	aDȆ(Gw=kOФd6MIc?&g!ɈF-J|LpN;K0 \
뀜~&ID+UBPdҮ \
[7iwX\7VI6Yט@gE^`<)ԩ)KǙ3Wcu풧bxn3@ \
!&0 0U00U̒F06
rQGLݾ!0U0	+70#	+7FXT{ۉv0QU \
J0H0F +`
0806+*http://ca.cern.ch/ca/crl/policy/cp-cps.pdf0	+7
SubCA0U#0
>Y>P0U00  \
-http://ca.cern.ch/ca/crl/CERN%20Root%20CA.crlldap:///CN=CERN%20Root%20CA,CN=cer \
nrootca,CN=CDP,CN=Public%20Key%20Services,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=cern,DC=ch?c \
ertificateRevocationList?base?objectClass=cRLDistributionPoint0+00D \
+08http://ca.cern.ch/ca/crl/cernrootca_CERN%20Root%20CA.crt0+0ldap \
:///CN=CERN%20Root%20CA,CN=AIA,CN=Public%20Key%20Services,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=cern,DC=ch?cACertificate?base?objectClass=certificationAuthority0
 	*H
;y!*wf&v g-HN8
PuQc]G@YJWO4_
*D=d+ >$!w|XhfT0z"e]D?>ZW)pnZFl
F$RN2غcL{m̃y?Ɲ2՝
o!Kґ`;	ȑu[ϱGw6Z \
S)B_an<F.8WgN匱I00  SSbj0
	*H
0Y10
	&,dch10
	&,dcern1-0+U$CERN Trusted Certification Authority0
120919094759Z
130919094759Z010
	&,dch10
	&,dcern10U
Organic Units10UUsers10Umommsen10
U44893210URemi Mommsen00
	*H
0P%\FV%٧KMeԧGA.&/)HWG4rA/F% \
KĊ6g<*q8YTt,.a7)qJ$x'Y.P_3X00UfA2]P8IS%ŭ0U#0̒F06
 rQGLݾ!02U)0%0!  \
Ghttp://ca.cern.ch/ca/crl/CERN%20Trusted%20Certification%20Authority.crlldap:// \
/CN=CERN%20Trusted%20Certification%20Authority,CN=CERNPKI,CN=CDP,CN=Public%20Key%20Ser \
vices,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=cern,DC=ch?certificateRevocationList?base?object \
Class=cRLDistributionPoint0/+!00+0ldap:///CN=CERN%20Trus \
ted%20Certification%20Authority,CN=AIA,CN=Public%20Key%20Services,CN=Services,CN=Confi \
guration,DC=cern,DC=ch?cACertificate?base?objectClass=certificationAuthority0S+ \
0Ghttp://ca.cern.ch/ca/crl/CERN%20Trusted%20Certification%20Authority.crt0U \
0=	+700.&+7	 +7bLd
0)U%"0 ++
+7
0%U 00
+`
0
*HL05	+7
(0&0
+0
+0
+7
0MUF0D (
+7 remigius.mommsen@cern.chRemigius.Mommsen@cern.ch0D	*H
	7050*H
0*H
0+0
*H
0
	*H
R-M-2lq&B/lJ&Y0.$&.Uܢ:c;'ѧ>+_	 \
^.39E`S oW(r|冨aP6yX n9`*Z#IHaA3 \
Xj2Ȍcp};njH]=|ķMjꦙgeee;чfo=!
 >b|%A9bz;1`0\0g0Y10
	&,dch10
	&,dcern1-0+U$CERN Trusted Certification Authority
SSbj0	+ O0	*H
	1	*H
0	*H
	1
130814061439Z0#	*H
	15[ =TINDٟ;ݚmJ0v	+71i0g0Y10
	&,dch10
	&,dcern1-0+U$CERN Trusted Certification Authority
SSbj0x*H
	1i g0Y10
	&,dch10
	&,dcern1-0+U$CERN Trusted Certification Authority
SSbj0
	*H
Nm%uV

꼄8 |mz-w