List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] Failed: phase compiling:
From:       Vitus Jensen <vjensen () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-09-07 21:29:16

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011, Alexander Hansen wrote:

> On 8/27/11 4:57 AM, Vitus Jensen wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>>> Am 23.08.2011 um 01:39 schrieb Vitus Jensen:

>> The new officical kdebase4-runtime-mac packages compiles fine here
>> and KPhotoalbum (my target) is installed now.  It does not really
>> work, though.  Will have a look at it in some weeks.
>>

> If the problem is with opening files, this is currently endemic to
> everything that uses KDE4 in Fink.

Hmm, I don't know what it is related to.  When I start kphotoalbum it
first detects new files and scans them.  This may be related to missing
support for Pentax Raw format, I guess; not important.

When I afterwards (directly after scanning or after ending and restarting
kphotoalbum) select a folder and try to display the thumbnails,
kphotoalbum ends itself.  No idea what happens, when started from the
commandline the following text is displayed:

~$ /sw/opt/kde4/mac/bin/kphotoalbum.app/Contents/MacOS/kphotoalbum
kphotoalbum(2741)/kdecore (kdelibs) getBundle: getBundle(
"/sw/opt/kde4/mac/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi" ,  false ) called
kphotoalbum(2741)/kdecore (kdelibs) getBundle: getBundle(): returning
"/sw/opt/kde4/mac/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi.app/Contents/MacOS/drkonqi"
kphotoalbum(2741)/kdecore (KSycoca) KSycocaPrivate::openDatabase: Trying
to open ksycoca from
"/Users/Finda/Library/Preferences/KDE/cache-User-Names-MacBook-Pro.local/ksycoca4"
Unable to start Dr. Konqi
~$

Doesn't help much?  Is there a strace for mac?  Haven't tried yet.

By[t]e,
   Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Universe (current)
pgp public key available from keyservers