List:       fink-users
Subject:    [Fink-users] Problem with Fink's gromac
From:       Hanspeter Niederstrasser <hanspeter () snaggledworks ! com>
Date:       2011-07-23 12:06:20

Hi,

I tried to build gromacs-4.5.3-2 on 10.5/i386 and had a validation error.

I removed the Distribution field so that Fink would see it, and the
compilation finished successfully, but the process failed at the end
when validating the deb (dylibs not reported in Shlibs field):

Validating .deb dir /sw/buildworld.build/root-gromacs-4.5.3-2...
Error: package contains the shared library
           /sw/lib/libgmxpreprocess.6.dylib
        but the corresponding install_name and compatibility_version
           %p/lib/libgmxpreprocess.6.dylib 7.0.0
        are not listed in the Shlibs field.  See the packaging manual.
Error: package contains the shared library
           /sw/lib/libgmxpreprocess_d.6.dylib
        but the corresponding install_name and compatibility_version
           %p/lib/libgmxpreprocess_d.6.dylib 7.0.0
        are not listed in the Shlibs field.  See the packaging manual.

Hanspeter

--
Hanspeter Niederstrasser
hanspeter AT snaggledworks DOT com