List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] dx-4.4.4-1505 in 64bit-Fink, fails to run.
From:       Eduardo Pestana <epestana.fink.list () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-20 19:27:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Alexander Hansen <
alexanderk.hansen@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Alexander, Dear All,

Booting with a 32-bit kernel and using dx from the 64-bit Fink tree,
everything is fine.

The program starts up OK,  presents the file selector panel, reads
the selected data and processing instructions from either my files
or from the examples, and executes perfectly.

All the best, and thanks,
Eduardo Pestana