List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] gcc45 install fails on Mac Pro 4,1
From:       Joe Borzellino <jborzell () mac ! com>
Date:       2011-06-10 16:26:42

Hello,

Yes this worked.

I renamed /usr/local and the compile finished.

For what it's worth, I did have a dlfcn.h in /usr/local/include which had a date of \
2002. I do not know where it came from, but it looks like a relic as there is an \
Apple supplied dlfcn.h in /usr/include with a 2009 date.

Thanks for all the help. I would have never figured this out on my own.

Joe