List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] Failed: phase compiling: gmp-4.3.2-5 failed (David
From:       Kay Wiese <wiese () lpt ! ens ! fr>
Date:       2010-05-22 3:41:23

Thanks Alexander,

I am downloading the Developer Tools 3.14.
Do I need to rebuild something, to keep a clean installation?

Another related question: On http://www.finkproject.org/ there is
still no recommendation in the News section about upgrading to 10.6
and the full 64 bit version. By randomly screening packages it looks
that should now be possible without loosing programs. Is this true?
Might be good to post a recommendation then.

Thanks again for your help.
Kay